What goes around, comes around!

Let go of the past and the past will let go of you. Karma is like 69, you get what you give.





Be mine :)
 
April 01, 2012 


Bermula di Facebook ,
You IM I dulu tak tahu malu ,
I malas nak layan ,
So I buat tak tahu .

You terus cuba dan mencuba ,
Sehingga I jatuh cinta ,
Gatalnya diri you ,
Membuat I terjatuh .

Bila kita dah start mengada ,
Kita selalu keluar sama ,
Borak panjang-panjang ,
Makan dan tengok wayang .

Sikit-sikit je I merajuk ,
You selalu sabar pujuk ,
Tapi sebenarnya ,
I cuma test you saja .

Let me tell you that I love you ,
And I never wanna wrong you ,
Take my hand baby ,
Come, go through with me ,
Let me tell you that I miss you ,
And I never wanna lose you ,
You're my heart baby ,
My life is incomplete without you .

Dalam pada I gembira ,
Sometimes I feel so sad juga ,
Cause you dah berpunya ,
But I always want you to be mine forever ,
PLEASE BE MINE FOREVER :)

The End's




Copyright ©.Layout by:Evangelista. All right reserved 2011-infinity.